1. What is your name and what city do you rep? Chyng Diamond. Omaha, Nebraska
2 . Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them? “Get It Go” was inspired by the verses I wrote. I wrote each verse then tried to find what made them all common. Which led me to naming the song “Get It Go.”
3. What is unique about you and your music? My music is shocking. I do what they think I won’t do, and I say what they think I won’t say.
4. What shaped your music? My past.
5. When did you realize you were going to make music professionally? When I found out I couldn’t hustle anymore and I had to find a way to make legal money.
6. What type of music do you listen to? Old school R&B. Keith Sweat. Diana Ross. Whitney Houston
7. What inspires you to write music? Anything. People, words, colors. I can get inspired by almost anything
8. What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?Dancing, singing, sleep—very passionate about sleep lol.
9. Happiness to you is… Peace of mind.
10. What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out? Try everything, don’t stick with just one way of doing things.
11. Tell us about your upcoming projects… “Lose the Ugly” is coming next and it’s probably going to be one of my greatest projects of all time, just because the song can mean many different things depending on perspective.
12. Where do we find you music / music projects? YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc.
13. Any last words for the readers? We are spirits living a human experience. Make it count.